1. Edith May
She was born on February 10, 1912 and died on July 15, 1969 ( St John's Church, Cobden). Edith went to the 6th or 7th grade in Union County. She married Lee Mowery in the early 1930's in Union County. Their children were Norma Jean, Donald ( military), Joyce, Lola/Lula May, and Doris. All their children lived mainly in Cobden. Lee remarried after Edith's death. He is buried in St. John's Church in Cobden.
2. Earl William/ William Earl was born in 1913 maybe around Caterville. He married Dorothy Price ( they later divorced and she died in Ft. Wayne). Their children were David and Pauline. Earl remarried Ethyl from Ft. Wayne. They had no children together. Both Ethyl and Earl are buried in Ft. Wayne ( same cemetery as Flora). He went to school until the 4th or 5th grade. He worked as a farmer and in the steel mill. He was not in the military.
3. Paul Levi was born on March 26, 1915 and died in October 1994. He married Mildred Elizabeth Matlock, who was born on November 8, 1919. Their children were Lenis Alice, Fay Eldon, Loretta Catherine, Shirley Irene, Linda Lou, Paul Larry, Carl Dean, Rita Jean, Kenneth Lee and Denis Scott.
4. Lindle Albert married Bessie in Ft Wayne, Indiana. He attended to the 8th grade. His occupations were steel mill and the military. Their children were Phyllis, Arnold Darrel, Janet and Roger Dale.
5. Flora Catherine was born on March 7, 1915. She went to the 6th or 7th grade in Union County, Illinois. She married Rudolph Kirkpatrick. He worked in a meat factory. They moved to Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Their children were Doris, Frances, Darrell Dean, Iris Jackson, Edwin/Edward, Bruce, Mike, Jerry, Lloyd, Valerie and Darce Evelyn. ( note: I have heard that they had 10-16 children)
6. Dolly Rosette was born April 29, 1921 in Ullin, Illinois. She married Jackson Mitchell in Ullin on May 15, 1937. Their children were Marcella and Elaine. They lived in Tamms and went to Ft Wayne because of the better job. He was a Southern Baptist preacher and worked at Valley Steel Products. Jackson died on October 2, 1978 . She later married Bob.
7. William " Bud" Laverne was born on January 23, 1927 in Caterville or Wolf Lake. He married Billy (who died in 1992). They met in Ft Wayne. Their children were Gary Wayne and Kenneth Laverne (adopted son). "Uncle Bud" went to the 8th grade. He was in the military and worked in the steel mill. He attended the Nazathe Church .
This information was collected and pieced together from visits and emails, therefore there might be errors.
Thank you to both L. Miller and D. Mitchell.